Development of Household Transfer Management
Initiated in 2015, the Development of Household Transfer Management project will develop a centralized monitoring and management solution by connecting IT systems at organizations which assist the government to manage welfare and safety net programs. Thereby, it is expected that this centralized solution will help curtail the misuse of government funds, allowing for efficient management of programs. The project also targets citizens from around the country, associated with pension and government safety net & welfare programs. Through the project, a reduction / elimination of their need for repeat visits to these organizations (in order to solve issues) is expected.
Forecasted project duration-Three to Five years.
• have a fully integrated software solution allowing the government to monitor and manage welfare and safety net programmes
• new/ upgraded software solutions at all stakeholder organizations involved in welfare and safety net programmes
• a framework for identifying citizens and establishing of a facility to issue electronic identity cards
• availability of completed government online services which are offered through the internet
• mobile services(SMS based, mobile apps) to beneficiaries and members of their families