Establishment of Digital Instruction services
This project initiated in 2016, aims to establish a framework facilitating online payment instructions given digitally by the government, citizens, private institutes leveraging national payment platform. With the proposed integrations with stakeholder organizations such as banks and financial Institutions, it is possible to establish a framework that would allow citizens digitally instruct payments for government services.
The proposed framework will also facilitate engagement with multiple private sector organizations to offer digital instruction services. This will ensure the service quality and delivery efficiency of the services offered by leveraging these infrastructure. Expected completion is by end 2017.
• achieve are higher efficiency and productivity in government operations
• provide higher level of living standards for citizens
• create a more satisfied business community
• develop high transparency in usage of financials
• eliminate unnecessary expenditure and misuse of government funds