Examination and Course Management System for SLIDA
The Sri Lanka Institute of Development Administration (SLIDA) in collaboration with ICTA intends to develop a comprehensive “Examination and Course Management System” to benefit government officers, citizens and other similar government organizations which conduct examinations. This project initiated in 2016 is expected to be completed by end 2017.
• improve the efficiency of examinations, course management and related functions of SLIDA
• offer online services in key areas of interaction with external stakeholders, e.g. online registrations for government examinations conducted by SLIDA
• ensure availability of comprehensive examination and cause management system which can be replicated at similar government organizations
• ensure availability of completed government paying services leveraging internet payment gateways and mobile payments
• higher efficiency and productivity in government operations
• a higher level of living standards for citizens and more satisfied citizens