Web Development Initiatives
Initiated in 2016 Web Development Initiatives will improve quality of web based information and their services to increase citizen satisfaction of government organizations and their services. To support this effort, approximately 200 government organizations websites will be developed and upgraded together with the provision of eServices. The initiatives are forecasted to be completed by end of 2017.
• develop a framework to upgrade the existing government websites
• address the security and scalability requirements of existing government web sites with the new framework
• align the framework developed with the government web standards published by ICTA
• facilitate management of multiple service providers for rapid development of web sites
• enhance human resource and financial capacity of government organizations to maintain the website and services