We ensure to create a Digitally Inclusive Sri Lanka in 2018.
- Smart and sustainable online Government services, open and responsive local government, coordinated and connected Government
- Evidence-driven policy making;
- Smart enterprises, high-quality jobs, an attractive business environment and a globally competitive ICT/BPM (Business Process Management) sector
- Building a smart and inclusive information society – to be built on Sri Lanka’s extensive Nenasala telecenter network and the scaling up of the promising eSociety innovations;
- Developing relevant local language digital content required to uplift living conditions of the rural and urban poor, and disadvantaged groups.
- Empowering the citizens to enable a citizen-centric government
- Enable participatory governance in all aspects